A triathlon is a multiple-stage competition involving the completion of three continuous and sequential endurance disciplines. Our event involves swimming, running, and cycling over distances of 50m, 250m and 2500m respectively.
- The event will consist of two rounds.
- The first round will be the Preliminary Round, out of which only 8 finalists will be selected.
- will be a 1.5 km running.
- will see a maximum of 25 participants
- Round 2, or the Final Round, will see 8 finalists. It will consist of four stages:
- Stage 1 – Swimming: 250m
- Stage 2 – Running: 2.5 km
- Stage 3 – Cycling: 4.5 km
Note : The distances for running and cycling include uphill and downhill tracks at some places.
# Prizes Worth 6000 To Be Won!
Rules are subject to change in the spirit of the Game & Fest and the final decision rests with RANBHOOMI organizing team.
Click Here to view full event list with type and pricing