- One Event - ₹ 400
- Two Events - ₹500
- Three Events - ₹ 600
- One Event - ₹ 500
- More Than One Event - ₹700
- Restricted to College Students
Online Registrations Are Closed.
Last Date For ON SPOT Registration is
19th Jan 9 AM At IIM Indore
Last Date For Informal ON SPOT Registration is
21st Jan 6 PM At IIM Indore
Registration is open to all those born on or after 1st January, 1988 i.e. to all those who don’t exceed 30 years of age.
Participants will necessarily have to present at least one original proof of identity document such as their Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License et al. at the time registration at the IIM Indore campus.
Registration is open only to Indian college students, enrolled in undergraduate or graduate level courses at the time of registration at the IIM Indore campus.
The participant will necessarily have to present their original college ID, or show equivalent proof of college enrollment, at the time of registration at the IIM Indore campus.
- Team Events
- Multiple Events
- Cancellation of Events
- Prize Money
- Disciplinary issues
- Media Rights
All team events to be conducted as part of Ranbhoomi 2018 will be closed events.
All members part of a team for a particular sport, must not necessarily be from the same college
Cross College teams are allowed if all players have a valid college ID card and play under the name of a single college or independent name.
Participants are eligible to register for more than one event should they choose to do so.
Please note that price for registration in multiple events differs from that of registration for a single event.
In the event that a person registers for multiple events and pays the registration fee, and then later decides to participate in one event only, his/her registration money will not be refunded.
The Ranbhoomi team will ensure that clashes in the schedule of a participant, registering for up to two events, are avoided.
However, should a participant decide to register for more than two events, the Ranbhoomi team shall not undertake any responsibility for resolving scheduling conflicts beyond two events.
The onus is on the participant to participate in the two events he/she sees fit.
In case a particular any event sees levels of participation unacceptable to the Ranbhoomi team, or if the event is deemed infeasible due to any reason, the Ranbhoomi team reserves the right to cancel the event `.
Necessary information will be communicated to the participants well in advance.
Appropriate steps will be taken to ensure that the registration fees of those participants who had previously registered for a cancelled event, is refunded.
The Ranbhoomi Team reserves the right to change the amount of prize money offered to the Winners of different events, without justification or prior intimation, at any time in the period leading up to the fest.
The disbursement of prize money will only be through bank transfer. The Ranbhoomi Finance team will transfer the prize money to the Winners’ account as soon as possible.
Participants are required to provide any details, including Bank account, PAN details, the Ranbhoomi Finance team deems necessary.
There will be no prize money disbursement in cash.
Every Participant in Ranbhoomi 2018, will be charged a caution deposit of INR 400, at the time of registration.
This amount will be fully refunded to the participant after the end of the three-day fest subject to the following conditions:
1. The participant is not involved in an any act of indiscipline including but not restricted to:
- Actions or behavior resulting in harm being caused to members of the IIM Indore Community or other participants at Ranbhoomi-2018.
- Actions or behavior resulting in damage of property at IIM Indore, or at any of the venues for different events.
- Being disrespectful, abusive towards or acts of violence towards members of the IIM Community, including the security personnel, housekeeping staff, fest coordinators, referees and all others responsible for conducting various events, other participants at Ranbhoomi 2018, staff at any of the venues apart from IIM Indore where Ranbhoomi events will be held.
- Harassment and hostility towards other participants and displaying un-sportsman like conduct, whether at the time of an event, or otherwise.
- Possession or consumption of alcohol, narcotics within the IIM Indore premises or at any of the other event venues.
- The Ranbhoomi Team reserves the right to withhold the caution deposit of individual participants, teams and entire contingents from a particular college or Academy should they be involved in unacceptable behavior as enumerated previously, or in special circumstances, at the Ranbhoomi Team’s discretion.
All photographs taken, videos recording, and any other media in possession of Team Ranbhoomi, at the time of, before and after the end of the fest, will be the property of Team Ranbhoomi.
Team Ranbhoomi reserves the right to make use of all such material for promotional videos, teasers, press releases, sponsorship proposals, after-fest films and any other purpose the team sees fit.
In the event that Ranbhoomi associates with Paytm as a partner for the fest, Paytm will be the only means of monetary transactions including payment of registration fees and disbursement of prize money.
- During any event, the referees or organizers of the event may ask any participant, wearing an item of clothing or possessing any item that may either lead to an unfair advantage to the participant, or that may lead to injury to the opposition, to take off/get rid of said item, before taking part in the event.
Failing to comply with these directions may lead to disqualification of the participant, and his/her entire team.
- In case participants fail to provide appropriate documents at the time of on-campus registration, they will not be allowed to participate in any event.
- All the previously mentioned rules are subject to change without any prior notification.